WHAT IS 50/50 FOR KIDS?
The 50/50 for Kids! is a fundraising raffle event to help raise funds for our new initiative, the After School Arts Program. Last year, we raised $90,000 and half of the funds went to our lucky winner and half helped create new classes for our free drop-in program. This year, we’re planning to add more exciting classes that focus on kids’ well-being and confidence and improving the program altogether with new equipment and features to its operation.
These draws have ended
There will be TWO Early Bird Draws – your name goes back in the draw for the Grand Prize.
Early Bird Draws
- Wednesday, April 20 ($500 Sunshine Greenhouse gift card from Friesen Hauling and $300 Summer in the City ticket and midway package)
- Wednesday, April 27 (a $323 outdoor fire pit from McMunn & Yates and a $700 lawnmower from the Rental House)
Grand Prize Draw
- Wednesday, May 4 (50% of sales up to $50,000)
- Winners will be selected randomly, by drawing their ticket from a drum.
- There are no age restrictions to purchase tickets.
- Employees, board members, and SAC members of the Steinbach Arts Council are eligible to purchase tickets.
- Single entry tickets are eligible to win Early Bird Prizes and the Grand Prize.
- Prizes must be claimed within 30 days after the draws. All unclaimed proceeds will go to the Steinbach Arts Council after 30 days.
- Only Manitoba residents are eligible.
- Every ticket holder has the right to witness the draw.
- All draws take place at 105-32 Brandt Street Steinbach and broadcasted live on SteinbachOnline.com at 10:00am.
- Upon claiming a prize, acceptable identification and the winning ticket must be shown. ID must be an original, valid, government-issued photo ID with a unique identifier number. If the photo identification does not contain the address (for example, on a passport), proof of residency is required.
- A copy of your original ticket stub is available at the SAC office. Please call 204-346-1077. Steinbach Arts Council, 304 Second Street Steinbach, MB.
All ticket sales close Wednesday, May 4, 2022 at 8:00am
Licence number LGCA 8028-RF-37308
Where does the money go?
After School Arts Program – Music & Wellness
Supporting youth in our community! So much isolation has been experienced in the past year, and we want to create an opportunity for youth to connect, communicate and create. ASAP does just that! It also provides a calm and comfortable setting where kids can drop in and observe, or participate with our artists and instructors in visual arts, music, theatre, or dance. This program will be expanded to include teens and support overall mental, emotional and creative wellness.
Businesses! Take the Corporate Challenge!
Buy a book to support a great cause
Buy a raffle book worth $250 or more to show your big support for the arts, and we will let everyone know your company is able to take on the 50/50 for Kids! Corporate Challenge by posting it on our social media and website. Put the raffle tickets under your name or your employees’ and you, too, can have a chance to win up to $50,000.
Challenge another business and keep the support train going– and our jackpot growing! Call us in advance before another business challenges you. Step up and help us raise funds for our ASAP Music & Wellness.