Add Events to Your Calendar
Adding a single event to your Google Calendar:
- To add a single event, select from the calendar and click copy to my calendar. If the event is recurring (like a class), it will reflect on your calendar.
- This will open the Google Calendar on your app or desktop. It may ask you to sign in to your Google account if you are not already.
- A window with the event will pop up. Click SAVE.
Subscribe to our full calendar for live updates:
- To subscribe to our full calendar, click the +Google Calendar button at the bottom left corner of the calendar.
- This will add our whole calendar to your Google Calendar. It will show up as a separate calendar from your own personal calendar. You can toggle Hide/Display on your Google Calendar if you don’t want our calendar to show at all times. You can also change the color code of the calendar.
Subscribe to our full calendar using another service (iPhone Calendar, Outlook, etc.):
- You can access and download the iCal file from here.
- On the desktop, it will prompt you to download the file. Upon opening the file, it will ask you what app you want to open it with.
- On your iPhone/Android, it will open with your default calendar app.