A Message From the Director of Programming
The Steinbach Arts Council takes its responsibility to keep our community safe and healthy very seriously. With recent developments resulting in Level Red on the Pandemic Response System, we have reviewed the actions we are taking to ensure that we fulfil that responsibility. As a result, we are committed to reviewing and adhering to the Manitoba Public Health Act and the orders that apply to our services, which includes the following:
- Mask Use:
- SAC is required to follow different guidelines than the Hanover School Division, and as a result, we require mask use in our Centre and in all of our classes for anyone 5 years of age and over. Anyone entering our building, whether dropping students off or picking them up, is required to wear a mask.
- We continue to offer classes and rentals at reduced sizes.
- We are ensuring that there is no cross contamination between Administrative Staff and our instructors or their classes, between classes, or rentals on any given day.
- Staff, Instructors, and User Groups are required to clean after every group activity that takes place in our Centre.
- High touch surfaces are being cleaned approximately 7 or 8 times a day, with proper tracking of our cleaning procedures.
- We remain compliant when renting to outside groups, requesting that numbers are kept within allowable limits.
As a community organization, we want to thank all those who use The Steinbach Arts Council for your willingness to help us maintain a safe, healthy and creative environment for everyone.
Wishing everyone a healthy fall season,
David Klassen, Director of Programming