Our pottery classes build beginner skills to create functional everyday hand-built or hand-thrown pottery, with an emphasis on the endless possibilities inherent in clay. Discover the joy of the pottery wheel, hand-crafting unique pieces, working with glazes, and having your work fired in our pottery studio.
A SAC Membership must be purchased for all classes which consist of multiple sessions (1+ hours per session). For workshops under 8 hours long or 1-day duration only, a member and non-member price will be indicated. Memberships have a 1-year validity and are non-refundable.
- Resident Membership: $15 for Individuals; $30 for Families
- Non-resident Membership: $20 for Individuals; $35 for Families
To learn more about the benefits of having a SAC Membership, click here.
• In order for your spot to be reserved, all dues must be collected at the time of registration.
• Credit Cards are accepted through our online registration as well as over the phone. Credit, Debit, Cash and Cheques payable to SAC are accepted in person. NSF charge of $20 for all returned cheques.
• Full refunds are given when you withdraw two weeks prior to the start date of a class/workshop/day camp. From that point until the start of classes, a 50% credit will be applied to your account upon withdrawal. There will be no refund after the start date of your class.
• SAC Memberships, admin fees, and material fees are non-refundable.
• Refunds will be sent via cheque in the mail. Refunds can take up to two weeks to process and will require a valid mailing address.
• Classes with insufficient numbers will be cancelled and all fees will be refunded.
• Personal information will not be shared, traded, or sold to any third parties. SAC reserves the right to use this information for our own statistical, mailing, and membership purposes.